How to Sleep Deeper and Better for Longer
We are experiencing a sleeplessness epidemic, but we can all take steps to improve the quality of our sleep. We all sleep differently. The key to sleeping well is to develop good habits that work for you. In this book you will learn to understand your patterns and discover what works, so that you can build and maintain a healthy personal sleep plan.
This book offers actionable strategies and step-by-step solutions to develop better sleep, using self-care and self-compassion.
You will discover how to:
- Understand the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ sleep.
- Cope better with temporary sleeplessness.
- Begin to unlearn unhelpful sleeping habits.
- Challenge your misconceptions about how well, or badly, you sleep.
- Practice tailored self-care that’s likely to lead to improved sleep.