Navigating Panic Attacks
Understand Your Fear and Reclaim Your Life
One of the key symptoms of anxiety is panic attacks. However often you experience them, it is possible to take steps to change how you react to panic attacks. You can loosen their grip, potentially even stopping them altogether.
From understanding what they are and why they happen, to learning how to change how we react and talk about them, this book offers actionable strategies and step-by-step solutions to develop better ways of coping with panic attacks. It promotes understanding, self-awareness and self-care.
You will discover how to:
- Understand what panic attacks are and why they happen.
- Identify your warning signs and personal triggers
- Open a dialogue with family and friends.
- Recognise and manage your anxious anticipation surrounding panic attacks.
- Practise tailored self-care with the aim of reducing the number of panic attacks you have.